BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry Guys it had to happen..........you know when you get to 40 and suddenly the feel of a twin becomes attractive......so I have gone and bought a 850GS (for a change)...following in the footsteps of Big Al, Spout Dazzer et all!
Hope I will not be banned from joining any runs, and I will still be casting my eyes over the site

Safe riding all

Andrew B

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mate has an 850GS and it seems to be a great bike, very reiable and a nice big solid platform for longer rides.

The call of the big twin is occasionaly heard but a decent ride on the single has so far been enough to dispel the craving.

·
Registered
409 Posts
All the best with your new bike Andrew :riding: , i may organise another welsh rideout in the next month or two you will be more than welcome . mind you if the 'defections ' continue there will be more twins on the f650 rideouts, than f650's :whistle:
:howdy: mike

·
Registered
149 Posts
:howdy: Andrew.
hope you enjoy the new bike.
i also hope that you still post on this site.And that Trevor is kind enough to let us keep posting.
For me its by far the best bike site,
I have looked on the GS site ,,,But I dont understand It :puzzled:
I still think that the Dakar was the best bike i have ever had.
the Adventure is better 2 up,giving Leigh and I abit more room,but untill I do a Very long tour on the GSA ,I wont know if its as good as the Dakar.
The King is Dead ...long live the King :not worthy:
:cheers: Dazzer

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hiya Andy,

Welcome to 'the Dark side!' :shock:

I don't think we need to worry about forming a breakaway just yet! ;)

We'll have to sort somthing out with Mr Chesters and meet up for a jar soon, &/or maybe even sort out a run out this part of the world! :riding:
:cheers: BigAl

G

·
Andrew B said:
Sorry Guys it had to happen..........you know when you get to 40 and suddenly the feel of a twin becomes attractive
Andrew B
Do you mean Mary, or her sister Jane? :roll:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi BigAl,

I reckon you're only as old as the woman you feel, so I'm 20 (even though I look about 60, act about 7 and don't usually even remembe rto log onto the site).

Regards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.