BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evenings,
Have just returned from a little ride out to Matlock Bath after work today and noticed a small group of BMW riders, with a couple of F650 GS's nestled amongst them..anyone from here ??

:riding:
deb

·
Registered
20 Posts
Deb:
Twas not mois in Matlock, I was busy fitting my newly purchased TomTom Rider to my F650....
but if your interested, tomorrow (Thursday evening) I am going to The Anchor Pub in Oakerthorpe... just North of Ripley its located just South of Alfreton. I am meeting for the first time a guy called Lee, from the forum, who has just recently (I think with his partner as pillion) been on a South of France, Barcelona, Cannes, Milan, Venice round trip on his Dakar and he is in the area briefly. I'm sure he has some great stories to tell so I can't wait to meet him. Check him out on...
www.f650ridetheworld.com
I hope you will have the time to stop by as its going to be a great evening weather wise and there will be plenty of other bikes.. theres usually a couple of F650's
You can contact me anytime on my mobile 0776 801 5539 and my name is Tony
Ciao

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.