BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 F650GS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just bought a 2003 F650GS based on condition and low mileage, at the expense of it not having any luggage/mounting frames.

Wondering if anyone happened to be selling any luggage options for the bike -- I can get a new Givi Monokey frame for not too much money, but wanted to keep my options open to more rugged (Givi Outback etc) or more generic luggage options, for which the mounting frames are either much more expensive new (Touratech etc) or near impossible to get anymore (e.g. Givi PL5101CAM for the Outback).

Also considering soft luggage, but I think pannier frames would still be useful there for keeping the bags off the exhausts...

All options considered!

Cheers,
Alex

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hi
Where in UK are you I may sell me pannier rails they are the PL5101CAM I never had any cases .
Condition wise not like new - but good , but will check if you are interested they are fitted to my 2000 gs I have unbolted the cam lock parts but only 4 bolts all parts there.
If you choose to go the outback direction.
I want to go the Monokey way as I have panniers.

·
Registered
2003 F650GS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Anthony -- thanks for the offer, as it happens I've just picked up a Monokey rack as it came up at a good price, and there seem to be a fair few panniers compatible and available second hand etc. (Plus it should help to keep soft panniers off the exhausts!).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts