BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 1994 Funduro which I love and due to being unable to ride my sports bikes due to hip replacements I am looking to upgrade.
I am after a very low mileage F650 with the Rotax engine.Anything up to 2006.
please contact me if you are selling anything.
Thanks
Jez

·
Registered
10 Posts
I currently have a 1994 Funduro which I love and due to being unable to ride my sports bikes due to hip replacements I am looking to upgrade.
Thanks
Jez
Hi Jez,
I've put my late 1998 Red Funduro on Ebay last night because it's not being used. Less than 8000 miles total.
I was hoping to get £2250 at auction. I guess for community member it must be cheaper!
Located GL51 9RN
07713693077 text if its of interest.
Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Jez,

My F650 is back up for sale.
The potential buyer discovered a discrepancy in the HPI records, showing an apparent additional 19,000 miles about which I was totally unaware given its MOT history. Guess that makes it a £1750 bike.
It will be back on eBay eventually unless sold elsewhere.
07713693077 if it’s of interest.
Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks
Jez
Thanks
Jez
Hi Jez,
I seem to have lost our correspondence somewhere in an IT black hole.
Not sure if you received my reply.
Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Jez,

My F650 is back up for sale.
The potential buyer discovered a discrepancy in the HPI records, showing an apparent additional 19,000 miles about which I was totally unaware given its MOT history. Guess that makes it a £1750 bike.
It will be back on eBay eventually unless sold elsewhere.
07713693077 if it’s of interest.
Steve
How could that happen, in the first years before its first MOT, or did DVLA only start taking mileages in the last few years, excuse my ignorance I live in Ireland. I am looking though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts