BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many thanks to all that anwered my request for help, thanks to you, I found my voltage regulator to be faulty.
Now I would like to know about where in Europe could I buy this part. I could go to the local BMW dealership, but if able to order on line, it will save me the trouble.
I found one on line that claimed to be an original part for STs, but the wiring did not match mine.

Thanks !

Jorge:thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
That is a lot cheaper as the genuine part anyway. But it looks like replacing connectors on this one.

Mine was around 115 euro if I remember well.

Ton

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks !

Thanks, this is the pic I saw on line, mine has two connectors and the ground wire. I sended an e-mail to se if I can use it.

But, I preffer the original part with the wiring to match, even if it cost more.

Thanks. :uhoh:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Their regulator should be good be you have to replace the connectors. I bought the genuine one because I first wanted to test the genuine part.

Ton

·
Registered
368 Posts
I blew mine in Germany (Leipzig) last year and just went to BMW for one, it was there that afternoon.... and the hassle of having to replace connectors was avoided...

Tony.

Their regulator should be good be you have to replace the connectors. I bought the genuine one because I first wanted to test the genuine part.

Ton

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.