BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm sure the postman hates me now as Touratech sent me their 2005-2006 catalogue today. If you've not seen it yet this is one thick book, all 674 pages of it.

Loads of goodies for all GS people, now then where's my credit card!

The F650 bits start on page 331!

They must have got my name from ordering the handlebar hand protector extenders, so I'd guess if you've ordered anything from them then you can expect the bible to follow.

However it doesn't tell you how long the bits take to come thru'!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Got mine this morning, much more satisfying than a web page.

However it doesn't tell you how long the bits take to come thru'!!!!
There is a chap on the GSer site looking for a bit of company on a ride to the Touratech Factory later this month. Probably the only way to get yourself a Touratech christmas pressie on time.

·
Registered
409 Posts
got mine this morning too, i think ive just about finished reading last years copy :roll:

there a couple of new parts for the 650 , front fork protectors which look pretty good and a rear shock cover too .

plenty of lovely bits for the 1200 too so that should keep reggie quiet for a while :whistle: :mrgreen:

:cheers: mike

·
Registered
149 Posts
Please someone hide my credit card :shock:

the TT catalogue is full of things to spend you dosh on :think:

The only sad thing is that im still waiting for the parts i ordered over 3 weeks ago :-(

·
Registered
104 Posts
michael d said:
..... front fork protectors which look pretty good.
Got mine this morning , it's like a good novel "War & Peace" :?

You stated that there was a good fork protector for the 650!!! which page please i missed that and am looking for one? :cheers:

·
Registered
409 Posts
lamurada , you will find them on page 340 of the bible ;)
how did you get on with your fork 'problem ' the other week ? all sorted??
:cheers: mike

G

·
They have been welded but i have not had chance to collect them yet, hope to tomorrow and see what it looks like :think:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts