BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on one and all, first official meeting of the SLOG, Newlands corner @10am next sunday,all welcome.

Stevey B
:riding:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm in,did some one mention CREAM TEAS,or did I imagine that,I'm sure I heard Ode Street cream tea's or maybe it was the voices in my head,could I suggest CREAM TEAS.The Wilbur knows the way :not worthy:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JOHN (LONDON) said:
I'm in,did some one mention CREAM TEAS,or did I imagine that,I'm sure I heard Ode Street cream tea's or maybe it was the voices in my head,could I suggest CREAM TEAS.The Wilbur knows the way :not worthy:
Sold to the man with the funny hat, first cream tea of the year. :dance:
Stevey B
:riding:

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
I should be there.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Darn it - away this weekend, was hoping to make my first SLOG :-(

Shame, as buns, bikes and birds sounds fun.

Next time....

Stu

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
A pal on an SV650 has expressed an interest in joining us... provided he has a front wheel....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Might be able to make it on Sunday. Prob bring him indoors with me. If we are able to come can I be at the back as I am still restricted and dont want to hold you speed demons up. :not worthy:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Speed demons?! - :mrgreen: - if we were would we be on 650 singles?

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts
Mrs psycho said:
Might be able to make it on Sunday. Prob bring him indoors with me. If we are able to come can I be at the back as I am still restricted and dont want to hold you speed demons up. :not worthy:
As a long time Instructor with the BMF ( sadly no more ) I would put you at number 2 in a group, so that you are not under pressure to keep up with the rest, as they are all keeping pace with you. :-D

I should be leading, & whilst I like to "make progress", I am certainly no speed demon.

Hope you can make it. :riding:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All welcome even an SV650, we are a diverse crowd after all, three jocks and the rest. :big grin: :big grin:

Stevey B

·
Registered
543 Posts
SLOG - South and London Owners Group. Open to everyone! Free! Perhaps see you on Sunday?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Can't make it I'm afraid. Bike needs MoT and tax and as I'm away from next week for first coupla weeks of March, I'm holding out till then to save pennies.

Have a good one and hope to see y'all soon!

:roll:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts