BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Geriatric Biker
33 Posts
Hi Netwarrior.

Count me in. Nothing much seems to happen up here. I'm located to the west of Edinburgh.

Any thoughts as to when and where to?

Dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DaveG said:
Hi Netwarrior.

Count me in. Nothing much seems to happen up here. I'm located to the west of Edinburgh.

Any thoughts as to when and where to?

Dave
Hi Dave

Anywhere really, I'm happy to come down the M90 to Edinburgh, or we could meet up in Fife. I'll have a think about some routes perhaps you could do likewise. What sort of time suits you to arrange for ride outs?

Lindsay

·
Geriatric Biker
33 Posts
Hi Lindsay.

Weekends are best for me, Saturdays or Sundays (SWMBO allowing of course!), although evenings are not out of the question. I'll have a think about possible routes etc.

I'm happy either from here or from Fife, perhaps meeting Stirling way, kind of mid-way if we went up North ways.

I'll be away on Holiday the first week in July, so the two weekends either side of that will be out, other than that then we can see what we can arrange.

But to all the other members out there in this neck of the woods, c'mon let's hear from you!!

Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in as I live south of Edinburgh. I am thinking of going up north for a couple of days at the end of June, so could combine ride out wherever.

Peter

·
Compulsive Farckler
425 Posts
You guys from down south could always haul a#s up to the highlands for some fun roads (not that you dont have fun roads down there - A7 to Gala springs to mind).
Just think - twisties getting here, more twisties and some dirt riding (if that way inclined) when up here, twisties on the way home.
Nirvarna.

I'll keep an eye open for your plans if your up for it.

SteveT

:cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm free for some ride-outs this month Steve. Perhaps you could combine some nice roads with a few tracks? :-D

PM me if you want to go for a ride-out.

·
Compulsive Farckler
425 Posts
Ride out

Netwarrior,

PM'd you.

SteveT

:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts