BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to meet you at Princetown Billyboy!......... hope the ride home was enjoyable as it was nice weather. I found myself drooling over some of the bikes and accessories!........... Nice win on the raffle by the way :cool:

G

·
Hmmm....bloody expensive ride home if you ask me Matey! Got stuck in Arundel because of an RTA so diverted into the town and ended up buying a Tilley hat (I've been after one of these for ages) from the local outdoor activities store. Other than that an excellent weekend. I think I might camp in future though as B&B-ing it means you miss out on a lot of banter. I can't understand why a few more from these forums don't come down. It's what F650GS's are built for, isn't it? :think:
Nice to meet you at last Mike.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Billyboy said:
Hmmm....bloody expensive ride home if you ask me Matey! Got stuck in Arundel because of an RTA so diverted into the town and ended up buying a Tilley hat (I've been after one of these for ages) from the local outdoor activities store. Other than that an excellent weekend. I think I might camp in future though as B&B-ing it means you miss out on a lot of banter. I can't understand why a few more from these forums don't come down. It's what F650GS's are built for, isn't it? :think:
Nice to meet you at last Mike.
Yes I camped last year and will next time as I think its more fun even if it rains!...................... Theres no distinction between any of the bikes there. One year there was a TDM and soemthing else. Good group of people I think and a good laugh. 99% of them are into having a laugh and Ive never heard anyone brag about anything which is a nice change. I cant personally afford to buy a brand new 1200Gs etc then kit it out after...but the guys there that can let you poke around etc.

G

·
Camping it is then, Mike. I can always get a few tins in for when the pub shuts and I don't mind cooking my own brekky or having a run out for a nice meal. £60 for two nights board would have paid for my hat! :whistle:
Or Deer Whistles..... :big grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts