·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sounds like a must !! F650'ers lets all go. - Count me in :applause:

:riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zebedee said:

:riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding: :riding:
Anyone who's travelling a distance to attend is welcome to sleeping bag space in my dining room :) More civilised than camping :)

·
Senior Member?
528 Posts
If I had a bike, I'd be there! Not sure if anyone here came along to the bike weekend I organised via here in 2006 (I think it was) - 20 or so of us in North Wales. Had a great time!

Looking at another Dakar or maybe 1150 GSA, or a F800GS (in yellow). Too many bikes to choose from :wall:

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts
Ollie said:
If I had a bike, I'd be there! Not sure if anyone here came along to the bike weekend I organised via here in 2006 (I think it was) - 20 or so of us in North Wales. Had a great time!

Looking at another Dakar or maybe 1150 GSA, or a F800GS (in yellow). Too many bikes to choose from :wall:
I remember the weekend.

"Organised" is not the word I'd use to describe it, especially as far as the BBQ was concerned & the "5 minutes walk" to the nearest pub. :roll:

Still enjoyed most of the weekend though. :dance:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Senior Member?
528 Posts
The Wilbur said:
Ollie said:

I remember the weekend.

"Organised" is not the word I'd use to describe it, especially as far as the BBQ was concerned & the "5 minutes walk" to the nearest pub. :roll:

Still enjoyed most of the weekend though. :dance:
I don't remember any mention of a BBQ . . but yeah, the pub was a little more than a 5 minute walk (still is). :riding:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zebedee said:

It seems up to 4000 bikes are possibly expected !!! So come on how many from here are coming?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
slparry said:
Zebedee said:

Anyone who's travelling a distance to attend is welcome to sleeping bag space in my dining room :) More civilised than camping :)
How big is your 'dining room' ? :uhoh:
May take you up on your kind offer, :not worthy:
if you have some space left ?

Just a thought, how are 'North Wales's finest' likely to react with possibly 4,000 'targets' arriving in their back yard ? :uhoh:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kuyajonathan said:
slparry said:
Zebedee said:

How big is your 'dining room' ? :uhoh:
May take you up on your kind offer, :not worthy:
if you have some space left ?

Just a thought, how are 'North Wales's finest' likely to react with possibly 4,000 'targets' arriving in their back yard ? :uhoh:
Hi Johnathon

There's actually two bedrooms available as well as the dining room so you're welcome to stop over.

I suspect NWP will be overwhelmed :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
slparry said:
Zebedee said:

By the way I'm literally 5 minutes from the Horseshoe Pass start off point :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hiya Slparry, Do you have a snore proof shed ???

Prob leave Kent about 4-5amish and plan to meet @ first meeting point

at the Dragon's Rest Cafe, at the Caerwys

CYA there ? Zeb :dance:

PS: "Not much interest on 'ere is there?" :-(

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*_Zebedee_* said:
Hiya Slparry, Do you have a snore proof shed ???

Prob leave Kent about 4-5amish and plan to meet @ first meeting point

at the Dragon's Rest Cafe, at the Caerwys

CYA there ? Zeb :dance:

PS: "Not much interest on 'ere is there?" :-(
If you want to stopover let me know, it's a big house :)

Coming from south you'll be closer going to the Horseshoe Pass starting point rather than travelling further to the Caerwys one.

You're best run would be up the M25 > M1 > M6 > M54 > A5 to Llangollen then up the A542 to the Horseshoe Pass cafe.

http://tinyurl.com/MCN-Protest

·
Senior Member?
528 Posts
If I had a bike I'd come along too. Still can't decide. Looking at a few Dakars but also thinking bigger bikes too . . . :wall: :think:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am going with pillion and 3 or 4 other non f650's. What a sight it will be 4 / 5 maybe even 6000 bikes all in one little town.. cant wait. :riding:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have just decided to have some of this and will be leaving Margate Kent at about 0500 and taking Steve's route so if anyone else is going on the same route get me on 07957206850 to meet up along the way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cheers Steve, I plan to leave Folkestone & meet John(London) on A2 services bout 05:30ish 07976 571 224 Zeb :dance:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What an awesome show of brotherhood! I've never seen so many bikes in one place outside of the IOM!

Ponderosa was massive and chaotic :) Betws y Coed was just totally gridlocked :)

Hopefully NWP will change their ways a bit, especially now there's a new top plod in charge. I won't hold my breath mind!

Perhaps we could make it an annual event if they don't!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts