BMW F650 Forums banner
481 - 500 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nah the GS aint that much better, just looks prettier and has a world of ready to fit accessories. Wheres the adventure in that?!
Anyway heres bike, after i repaired it when i came off on valentines day.

Don't worry about the oil spotting, after images i did an oil change including drain plug so already sorted.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice bike Gary, Almost identical to mine, down to the colour, engine bars, hand protectors, tall Wunderlich screen, Fenda Extenda, and pannier racks. I can see attachments to your front forks. What are they? Your engine bars are similar but reach higher. Mine also came with the single seat or "police seat" with tool storage where pillion should be. Never seen one before or since.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Mine also came with the single seat or "police seat" with tool storage where pillion should be. Never seen one before or since.

As you say rarely seem,
Recently saw bike on eBay with 'single/ police seat' with tool storage

also someone here was swopping for standard seat

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheel Tire Water Sky Fuel tank
Plant Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle
Water Sky Land vehicle Tire Wheel

I picked up my F650 on Friday and had the chance of a little ride out this afternoon to check out my summer boat mooring... In South Pelion Greece. 2003 registered Funduro which I guess was one of the last produced in 2001. 81000km but rides beautifully and has been well cared for.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
View attachment 36573 my 02 dakar, scorpion can, renthals, oxford grips and venom handguards. Loving the sunshine and yorkshire moors on my doorstep.
sounds well sorted, great day for a ride , hope you kept away from Barnard Castle unless testing your eyesight :)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
481 - 500 of 504 Posts