BMW F650 Forums banner

481 - 500 of 502 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
A few weeks back I did Lands End to John O'Groats, 2516 miles in ten days door to door. It was a great trip and really lucky with the weather in Scotland. Picture is from Glen Coe on way back down. SAM_3278.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nah the GS aint that much better, just looks prettier and has a world of ready to fit accessories. Wheres the adventure in that?!
Anyway heres bike, after i repaired it when i came off on valentines day.

Don't worry about the oil spotting, after images i did an oil change including drain plug so already sorted.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi peeps

I don't get round to putting up photo's very often, but yesterday I managed to fit in a ride out into the Peaks and the weather was lovely - not too busy for a change either, that didn't last long though.

Bike.jpg

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice bike Gary, Almost identical to mine, down to the colour, engine bars, hand protectors, tall Wunderlich screen, Fenda Extenda, and pannier racks. I can see attachments to your front forks. What are they? Your engine bars are similar but reach higher. Mine also came with the single seat or "police seat" with tool storage where pillion should be. Never seen one before or since.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Mine also came with the single seat or "police seat" with tool storage where pillion should be. Never seen one before or since.

As you say rarely seem,
Recently saw bike on eBay with 'single/ police seat' with tool storage

also someone here was swopping for standard seat

·
Registered
2 Posts
WP_20200217_16_11_15_Pro.jpg WP_20200217_16_12_26_Pro.jpg WP_20200217_16_11_47_Pro.jpg

I picked up my F650 on Friday and had the chance of a little ride out this afternoon to check out my summer boat mooring... In South Pelion Greece. 2003 registered Funduro which I guess was one of the last produced in 2001. 81000km but rides beautifully and has been well cared for.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
View attachment 36573 my 02 dakar, scorpion can, renthals, oxford grips and venom handguards. Loving the sunshine and yorkshire moors on my doorstep.
sounds well sorted, great day for a ride , hope you kept away from Barnard Castle unless testing your eyesight :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
According ford pinto case study Portage conveys around 3 million vehicles consistently all through the world. You have to remember a wide scope of subtleties as referenced for the table underneath in the Ford SWOT investigation without surpassing the word tally.

·
Banned
1 Posts
This Post is very nice and informative. There are so many education websites that are struggling to appear on top on search results. I learned exactly what I needed to know to get funding for deals. Your service and its value to me is strong! Read more: company law assignment help.

481 - 500 of 502 Posts