BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ex Site Owner
221 Posts
Opie Oils have granted forum members an additional 10% discount on their already great prices. They also have extra promotions on a fairly regular basis which we'll post more of.

I've used them quite a few times and they give great service and great prices!!

Here's what they say to claim the discount......

I'm happy to confirm that we've added BMW F650 Forum to our list of supported clubs. Your members can now get discounts of at least 10% off our usual prices by registering on our web site. Once registered on our web site and logged in as a member of your club, the prices shown include members discounts, with the normal public price crossed through, for information. All prices shown include VAT, unlike some of the competition.

Your members need to choose your club from the list of clubs when registering. They'll also need to enter their club membership number (if you use them) or forum user name... the direct link for your members to register is www.opieoils.co.uk/createaccount-short.aspx

·
Ex Site Owner
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
signed up

BUT

the above link doesn't seem to work.

if you copy and paste it into your browser it works OK

Ian

P.S. Ignor that, I've fixed the link
Thanks, they had it wrong in the email it seems. :thumb:

·
Oil Expert!
98 Posts
Hello everyone

Some of you will know us from some of the other forums that we are on, over 500 of them, where we provide oil help and advice to the members.

All of you are entitled to 10% discount off everything we sell (just select that you are a member of BMW F650 Forum when you register on our website) and we will let you know of offers and competitions that we are running.

If you ever want to contact us, we are available either via [email protected] or on 01209 215164 or via pm's on here.

If you have any queries about the oil you need for a car, bike, boat etc, please feel free to ask us.

Just let me know the
Make
Model
Engine size
Year
Modifications
How it is used eg day to day or track
What oil you are currently using.

And we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Cheers
Tim

·
Oil Expert!
98 Posts
Hi everyone

We've been a bit snowed under, with a new warehouse, staff and sales and it's delayed me getting on here. Sorry about that.

We've got an offer that has started today where you get an additional 15% off on top of the 10% off all of the orders you make. All you need to do is enter the code OPIEOILS when you make the order. When you sign up on the site, just select that you are a member of BMW F650 and 10% will be taken off all of the prices. I've also just put up an oil recommendations thread, so any oil queries, just let us know.

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used them after seeing the link in here. They emailed back quickly with advice and also helped out with changing the delivery addy after I'd ordered.

Nifty :)

·
Oil Expert!
98 Posts
Opie Oils - Club discount update for forum members

Hi All,

There has been some confusion over the past few months about how to claim your 10% club discount.

Previously the method was to log into our members section on our website [url]www.opieoils.co.uk[/url] to get the cheaper prices, however to keep certain internet search engines happy we have had to do away with that method (They do not like hidden prices!).

So, to now redeem your 10% club discount simply use the following club discount code at the checkout.

F650

Please make sure your use the code at the time of purchase as we can't subsequently make a refund if you forget to use it.

Once the code is added at the checkout you will then receive your extra 10% club discount. However this discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other offer codes, BUT the code can be used in conjunction with any of our offers on this page HERE that do not require offer codes.

Please make sure your use the code at the time of purchase as we can't subsequently make a refund if you forget to use it.

Any questions please ask here or contact us via email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Oilman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts