BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just bought 2003 f650cs as a downsize from k1200gt, due to various reasons needed smaller bike, had few different bikes over the years, but not a strip down and rebuild on kitchen table kind of biker, used to strip down cars many years ago, but as approaching retirement prefer to tinker with wood in my shed and leave greasy stuff to guys who know a lot more than me.
thats not to say I can’t do minor mods myself though.
am just a weekend biker at the moment due to strange and long shifts, but about to change with retirement.
anyway enough waffle that’s my intro, looking forward to browsing forum for info and maybe ride outs,
by the way how do I find out which model my bike is ? Is it a choice of e360 or k15 or something, Been nights and head fuzzy, lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mbw F650 forum has a website using for their newbie reasons. They have a bike story related to approaching retirement prefer to tinker with wood in my shed. If you are interested in education then check essay writing service UK and get new ways to manage your education. You can easily sign up and get register yourself. Join them for more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts