BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people. Just wanted to say hello and say looking forward to discussions on here. Looks very interesting.

I have a 2008 Blue F650GS with a Givi touring screen and Remus pipes. Love the bike.

I already have one item that I need help on. I have a lowered seat on the GS (no jokes!) and find it like sitting on a plank of wood after 30 minutes. My other half also hates the seat as it is not conformtable for her. Are there any good non-BMW lowered seats out there? Any recommendations would be very much appreciated (though they all seem to be veeeeery expensive).

Esh

·
Weardalien
129 Posts
I'm having the same problem and was looking at Gel pads from M&P

·
Registered
616 Posts
After-market seats from people like Toutatech are really expensive, it would be cheaper to have the original remodelled with a gel insert put in. I use a company called Preston Car Trim, he does bike seats too and his work is excellent. There are others up and down the country if you can find one local to you

Regards

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts
After-market seats from people like Toutatech are really expensive, it would be cheaper to have the original remodelled with a gel insert put in. I use a company called Preston Car Trim, he does bike seats too and his work is excellent. There are others up and down the country if you can find one local to you

Regards
Like this one:-

http://www.vikingvinyl.co.uk/index.html

highly recommended.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts