BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum from sunny Lincolnshire. I have a 2008 F650 GS twin which I bought a few months back. It only had 900 miles on the clock and was in pretty good nick. It was an import so I have made some changes - changed the speedo dial for a mph, and I have added tyre sensors which was quite a challenge.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello OldCroc, whereabouts in Lincolnshire are you - it's a big county!

Welcome, you'll find this site a mine of information.

I'm in Langtoft near Market Deeping, Stamford and Spalding and I have a 2002 F650GS.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi OldCroc, Welton sounded vaguely familiar so I had I had to look it up and realised I went through there just before lockdown on the way to Grimsby. I only went for a look to see what it's like and I won't got there again without good reason - that's Grimsby I'm talking about, not Welton! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I second that about Grimsby although that’s where my local dealer is. If you find yourself coming to this neck of the woods again drop me a line and pop in for a coffee.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks, I currently can't ride and I'm waiting for an operation, but when I'm finally fixed I'll try to look you up. If you're down towards Peterborough, Stamford or Spalding please do the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts