BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:howdy: Hi Ya

Trying to arrange a meet for Members in our area as I cant find a regular Group meet. :-( Would any of you members like to have a meet up Possibly a bring your own picnic or a pub meet in the evening at a location around the mendips.....open to ideas

regards

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
The ukgsers have a do on the last monday of the month in Priddy some place but never been there. Cant say I really want to sit and drink really so I am more for ride oots.
If you want a bit of off-roading I am off this Sunday for a spin in the Keynsham area. you are welcome to come a long. The recent rain should make it "interesting" but most of the lanes are enjoyable aslong as you stay away from the puddles and mudhole.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) Would love to do some off roading but girlfriend owns the bike and I would say she wants to keep it clean, As for the ride outs love them maybe a nice run around the cotswolds or a run down to weymouth for fish and chips... :cool: well arange a day or evenig soon see ya ...:wave:

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's not quite BANES, but the Big Trail Big Group meet in the Blue Flame just outside of Nailsea on the first Tuesday of every month... well, they use to, I've not been along for sometime. Though the meeting is still listed on the web site so maybe... (http://www.bigtrailbike.com/)

Adrian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts