BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my mates picked up his new gs1200 at the weekend - previously had a Yam TDM900 he's finding it quite different to say the least...handling characteristics, etc are making him a bit uneasy at present, mind you he's only done 45 miles so far...

I just clocked 1800 miles on the wya home this evening, seem to be piling the mileage on at the moment, oh and we bought a set of leathers for the wife at the weekend so she can come out on the bike with me...so far so good, she liked the two hour trip on Sunday through the lovely Kent countryside... :-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nadeem said:
I just clocked 1800 miles on the way home this evening.
Good grief ... You've got a long commute :not worthy:

I had to read it twice though before I realised what you *really* meant. :riding:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha! No 26 miles each way....just that the clock was reading 1800 miles as I got home....obviously not explaining it properly...!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In how many months is that Amino, I've done my mileage - now at 1950 miles in just under two months...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nadeem said:
In how many months is that Amino, I've done my mileage - now at 1950 miles in just under two months...
That was from new on March 14, let two weeks when I allowed the bike to tip right instead of left onto its side stand and stuffed my back, so that would make it 4 months I guess.

Animo
Tulip TwinSpark

:riding:
OL ' MIC

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nads, you love the gs obvoiusly. I've had mine for just over 6 months and i've done 9000miles, and i commute only 22miles a day=110 a week =450 a month, so where do the other 1000 odd miles come from? I live for the weekends. see you on a ride out sometime. :dance:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts