BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody out there got a copy of the manual for 650GS on cd or in pdf format or tell me where i can download one.

Thank you :mrgreen:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for that :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't suppose there is similar for the "classic" F650s is there?

Ivor :whistle:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IvorC said:
Don't suppose there is similar for the "classic" F650s is there?
or for that matter anyone know where i canfind one for R1200 GS as hubby needs it for his

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi All,

I'm hoping to get the next upgrade to the site loaded this evening. I'm including a documentation section on the links page. I'll put pond boys link on there to get the ball rolling.

If you find anything useful, please add them in using the "submit a new link" facility".

Cheers

·
Registered
488 Posts
1200GS Manual

Simply,

You can download a 1200GS manual from here.

http://runap.free.fr/ceci est une adresse perso/BAYERICHMW/emMANUEL/gazelle/manuel 1200 gs st rt/

There are 28 files in total. They are all .rar format. Put them together in a folder and un-rar them. (Since the first file is an exe file I presume it will sart the un-rar-ing) Then save/burn them on a CD. It should be in multiple languages. Make sure you have enough room on your hard disk! Almost 700 MB. Only works under Windows!

PB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow thank you very much I have downloaded the manual. I have been searching for what seems like forever.
Boss is off next week, what he doesn't know won't harm him, when I print it off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts