BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

First time poster.
My '01 F650GS has encountered yet another problem.

The front LHS indicator has stopped working. The rear LHS stays on (just on, not flashing) and the dashboard inidicator light stays on as well (just on, no flashing). RHS indicators work well. Horn, hi/low beam ligths and flasher all work perfectly if I'm not mistaken.

Switching the bike on and off does nothing, the inidcator doesn't work regardless if the bike is started or if just the ignition is turned on.

I'm hoping it's just a blown bulb.

Any advice?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Hi all!

First time poster.
My '01 F650GS has encountered yet another problem.

The front LHS indicator has stopped working. The rear LHS stays on (just on, not flashing) and the dashboard inidicator light stays on as well (just on, no flashing). RHS indicators work well. Horn, hi/low beam ligths and flasher all work perfectly if I'm not mistaken.

Switching the bike on and off does nothing, the inidcator doesn't work regardless if the bike is started or if just the ignition is turned on.

I'm hoping it's just a blown bulb.

Any advice?

First thought is blown bulb then poor connection-Corsion , Earth or live contact. If bulb ok (check works , not just filament appears unbroken) then check is power getting through, if not continuity checking wiring. Let us know outcome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts