BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following Major Moto's African adventure. He has not posted anything since February 2, and I'm a bit worried that something bad may have happened. Have you guys heard anything from him?

Oh, but where are my manners? As a noob on this forum I should of course present myself. :howdy: I have had a couple of F650GS over the last four years. Currently live in Houston, Tx, moving back to Oslo, Norway in June. Some of you may already know me from the ChainGang or ADVrider. (My most read post ever being in the FacePlant section, I'm afraid. :roll: ) I have been lurking here every now and then, but I didn't know that Trevor's "no foreigners" policy was history. Any other Scandinavians around here, btw?

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts
ThorH said:
I have been following Major Moto's African adventure. He has not posted anything since February 2, and I'm a bit worried that something bad may have happened. Have you guys heard anything from him?

Oh, but where are my manners? As a noob on this forum I should of course present myself. :howdy: I have had a couple of F650GS over the last four years. Currently live in Houston, Tx, moving back to Oslo, Norway in June. Some of you may already know me from the ChainGang or ADVrider. (My most read post ever being in the FacePlant section, I'm afraid. :roll: ) I have been lurking here every now and then, but I didn't know that Trevor's "no foreigners" policy was history. Any other Scandinavians around here, btw?
:howdy: Welcome Thor. Sorry, I have no news regarding Major Moto, & must confess to no knowlege of him either.

I can confirm that Scarver owning Liv from Norway is an occasional visitor to this forum.

:riding:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts