BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is real corny especially as it’s my username, but I found this on the dvla number plate web sit, and hay if I got it and any of you saw the bike you would know whose it was.

sorry its on an image of a 1200gs, they hade no images of 650's to have the plate put on.

·
Vertically challenged
48 Posts
Well it would make you recognisable. It might depend on how much it will cost you (There's a possibility that some people might snigger if it was as much as the bike itself - not me though, I'd never be that rotten :whistle: )

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
£499, i think there are lots more important things to sort out 1st, i think in a year or so when the bike is how i like it i might purchase it just for laughs, well from you guys anyway!!
The reason i looked was the fact i saw one on a yellow bmw car last week with the plate D4KAR.

G

·
Not a bad price considering what you can pay for some obscure plates. I think you should invest pretty soon if you're serious about getting it as it may not be there too much longer. In my opinion it is one of the better ones :riding:

G

·
Incidently, my favourite is from a 1200GS from Brizzel which reads:

BOO
BOO

(I'm sure Mike Wright recognises it)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts