BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have just ordered the new Forum stickers but I am not certain if I am supposed to peel off the see through plastic off after they have been fitted. I think it might have to come off but I am not certain. Does anyone know?

Ton

·
Ex Site Owner
221 Posts
Hi
I have just ordered the new Forum stickers but I am not certain if I am supposed to peel off the see through plastic off after they have been fitted. I think it might have to come off but I am not certain. Does anyone know?

Ton
Yes you do. Nice and gently mind... :-D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:thumb:I just sorted it before your reply.

They do look good now.

Ton

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got a photo with them on added to my other pictures.

Ton

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I added the photo's on here on the pictures part

Ton

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The red colour has one disadvantage. It attracts polish for some reason. When I started as a mechanic in the garage it wasn't like expected during the first years. I ended up cleaning cars most of the time. After this learning period I decided that if someone else is good enough to get nice and shiny transport then I want the same for myself.
And usually my bikes only get cleaner over the years. Its a way to relax for me after a boring day at work.

Ton

·
Jedi Submariner
405 Posts
If you're ever in scotland you can come and "relax" with my bike if you like, i hate cleaning it

in fact, i'd rather do your ironing for you while you cleaned my bike

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My wife suggested that you can do her ironing and that I can clean your bike. She always wants to get something out of this. They are all the same.:)

Ton

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts