BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have for sale an unused (came out of a new / unused bike) 650 GS single spark engine. Having checked through the OEM part numbers it looks as though apart from the cylinder head and cams the remainder of the single spark engine uses exactly the same components as the twin spark unit, including all gearbox components.

This engine was part of a project I had lined up for my GS. However times change and having been made redundant at the end of last year, I have now let the bike go and am advertising this to see if there is any interest. It is a zero miles engine and is complete apart from the starter motor and injector.

As you can see from the photos, it is as new and there are still traces of the white assembly grease used in production. Unfortunately the paint on the L/H & R/H engine cases have marks / scratches from where the engine has been stored over the years.

Rather than put an even longer winded post here with countless photos of each item, could I ask that you send a PM if it's of interest to you. I would prefer to sell the complete engine rather than individual items but if there is no interest in the complete engine then I'll obviously reconsider. I'm looking for £500 for the complete item.

If you would like close up photos of any of the parts or more info please PM me and I'll give you a call.

I’m near Swindon just off J16 of M4

BF1A9370-FADA-4C80-8F14-3C15D6517E2B.jpeg
4F6BA590-D892-42DA-892E-CE606FFB67C5.jpeg
0EC7AEA0-F4A3-40A3-91AE-F2EE802DD408.jpeg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have for sale an unused (came out of a new / unused bike) 650 GS single spark engine. Having checked through the OEM part numbers it looks as though apart from the cylinder head and cams the remainder of the single spark engine uses exactly the same components as the twin spark unit, including all gearbox components.

This engine was part of a project I had lined up for my GS. However times change and having been made redundant at the end of last year, I have now let the bike go and am advertising this to see if there is any interest. It is a zero miles engine and is complete apart from the starter motor and injector.

As you can see from the photos, it is as new and there are still traces of the white assembly grease used in production. Unfortunately the paint on the L/H & R/H engine cases have marks / scratches from where the engine has been stored over the years.

Rather than put an even longer winded post here with countless photos of each item, could I ask that you send a PM if it's of interest to you. I would prefer to sell the complete engine rather than individual items but if there is no interest in the complete engine then I'll obviously reconsider. I'm looking for £500 for the complete item.

If you would like close up photos of any of the parts or more info please PM me and I'll give you a call.

I’m near Swindon just off J16 of M4

View attachment 38055 View attachment 38056 View attachment 38057 View attachment 38058 View attachment 38059 View attachment 38060 View attachment 38061 View attachment 38062 View attachment 38055 View attachment 38056 View attachment 38057
hola siguen disponibles las partes de motor a la venta?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts