BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
F650GS 2006 (Twin Spark Single)
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:

To start off with I generally don’t do eBay, however I do have 2 F650GS 2006 Twin Spark (Single) items for sale, and hoped this would be the best place to sell?

1. Original OEM BMW Tank-bag, complete with Raincover and fitting(s), (other than Velcro pad needed for attachment). (check out fitting instructions and compatability if needed.)
This is in near pristine condition, only used very rarely but was supplied as a Dealer extra when I bought the bike.
2. Original OEM BMW Top-Box. (Will be supplied with Key, not BMW original)
This is in good condition but has been used all the time. However other than scuffs etc, and usual signs of use there is no specific damage and is entirely useable.
One point to note is that these Boxes can have a tendency to leak under extreme conditions, there is a fix on the Forum, or there used to be anyway but I never bothered, it didn’t stop me using the box whatsoever, leakage was a rartiy. (IF anything is at risk to damage then bag it!). However I have drilled 2 tiny ‘Drain’ holes in the base should it leak to allow the water to drain. They are at the base and do not let water in, too small.
Offers?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These Picture should of been included!
20210330_155445[1].jpg
20210330_155852[1].jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
For Sale:

To start off with I generally don’t do eBay, however I do have 2 F650GS 2006 Twin Spark (Single) items for sale, and hoped this would be the best place to sell?

1. Original OEM BMW Tank-bag, complete with Raincover and fitting(s), (other than Velcro pad needed for attachment). (check out fitting instructions and compatability if needed.)
This is in near pristine condition, only used very rarely but was supplied as a Dealer extra when I bought the bike.
2. Original OEM BMW Top-Box. (Will be supplied with Key, not BMW original)
This is in good condition but has been used all the time. However other than scuffs etc, and usual signs of use there is no specific damage and is entirely useable.
One point to note is that these Boxes can have a tendency to leak under extreme conditions, there is a fix on the Forum, or there used to be anyway but I never bothered, it didn’t stop me using the box whatsoever, leakage was a rartiy. (IF anything is at risk to damage then bag it!). However I have drilled 2 tiny ‘Drain’ holes in the base should it leak to allow the water to drain. They are at the base and do not let water in, too small.
Offers?
hi how much are you asking for the tank bag and rain cover?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi how much are you asking for the tank bag and rain cover?
Hi Rustee,

Thanks for your query.

Considering the excellent condition of the Tankbag and its unique fitting to the F650GS, I assume that is what you have, I'm going to suggest £60,00 + postage.
You could collect if you wish, I live near Ely in Cambs...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Rustee,

Thanks for your query.

Considering the excellent condition of the Tankbag and its unique fitting to the F650GS, I assume that is what you have, I'm going to suggest £60,00 + postage.
You could collect if you wish, I live near Ely in Cambs...
Sorry I'm after the bag for a cs I mistook your post for a cs not a gs but your price is good

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi. is tanknbag still for sale?
Sorry for the Delay,

Yes the Tank bag is still available.
As before it is in as 'good as new condition', and I'm sure worth every penny. If you have a 650 that this fits then its your best chance of getting one for sure.

The Top-Box, also £60 is just as good and noting that it just slides onto the factory 'ready fitted' rack/mount it's just away you go!

Cheers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TANK BAG SOLD
Yes the Tank Bag is Sold, I should have Posted that earlier; Thanks Oakspeed.

However the Top-Box is still available. It's in Good Condition and ready to fit a 'Twin Spark GS 650' directly without any need for a 3rd Party Rack. It could well fit similar models of that generation, circa 2006 but you will need to clarify.
£60.00+Postage, Offers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts