BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm located in Maidenhead Berks and am Selling my bike along with a number of extras , BMW F650GS GD Dakar 2003. Mileage 54313
1. TomTom Rider 40
2. Moto power battery charger
3. Cardo SHO-1 - with new battery and internal helmet harness . It all works but has an intermittent fault with one of the plugs so cuts out from time to time .
4. Chain connector link tool
5. Lazer chain alignment tool
6.Summer, winter and heated gloves L(Gerbing).
7. Used RST Pro Series Trouser and Jacket , Jacket with installed cables for heated gloves which can be
installed into any jacket.
8. 2 pairs of boots size 43 .
9. A number of spare parts and bits, including Haynes Manual, chain lube, Scotoiler oil, helmet cleaner, Visor cleaner, Bike cover, chain , left hand hand guard, Gerbing Heated jacket(faulty). 2 x pairs Dragon jeans 34 and 32 used but in good condition.
The bike comes with: Scotoiler with dual injector, Bar Risers, Second fuse board under seat powering GPS and heated gear and other. This board powers up when bike is turned on. Accessible plug to plug in battery charger. Accessible plug to plug in heated gear.
I have serviced the following ;
Front and rear brakes serviced and installed stainless steel piston sets as well as both master cylinders new internals.
Installed New: Rear wheel bearings, Front break Disk( BMW), Front break line, Accelerator cable, clutch cable , Booster plug, Front and Rear tyres and tubes, Custom Sheepskin seat cover Custom made GPS Bracket.

Left switchgear- the horn switch doesn't work , needs replacing or repair
Chain probably needs replacing.
Kickstand sensor deactivated and removed.

I have set the price at £3500 but will consider reasonable offers, I hate to see my hog just sitting and not being used.

Any questions
Fire away

1 - 1 of 1 Posts