BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am contemplating trading my 1200 Suzuki Bandit for a brand new silver F650GS

do I or dont I ?

I have had a test ride, semi persuaded the boss, a lot of power and acceleration to give up thow.

so DO I or DONT I

chrisk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A lot to gain though ... 70mpg ... lots of lower-powered laughs ... ability to go off road .... easy to park in awkward spaces and move around ... lower insurance ... less likelihood of speed-camera capture ... a great forum ... 'tis your choice ... if you can do without the arm-wrenching acceleration of the 1200. :riding:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Great forum, the rest come as standard parts on the bike. There is nothing more fun than knowing you can cane something that will not bite you back.
PB

·
Registered
9 Posts
Agree with the above and also consider the build quality and resale value (if you ever sell on that is :-D )

·
Registered
82 Posts
GO ON GO ON GO ON you know that you want it,. you have already picked the colour. I ordered mine (G.S. Silver ABS) last week, delivery mid July. GO ON GO ON GO ON

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
should i

it sounds like you lot all love the f650 , it also sounds like i will be missing a lot of fun if i dont get one.

go on then i will get one

Thanks to you all for the gentle persuassion :-D

chrisk

·
Registered
40 Posts
wooooooohooooooo!! nice one!
I've had my 2001GS for 6 months, i ride it everyday through London-rain or shine, taken it through france and spain, go camping every other weekend and i love it more everyday. It has never missed a beat. You've done the right thing...welcome to the tribe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts