BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never done any work on a motorbike before buying my F650 Dakar in July at which point I went off for three 1/2 weeks travelling around Europe upon my return I have so far fitted new bake pads changed the fluid put a new spark plug and air filter and will be changing the oil in the morning.

I need two new tyres and having successfully completed all of the above am thinking of learning how to fit my own tyres using the chain gang guide big :thanks2: to those involved in compiling them

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
But you know after you have fitted the tyres you will still need to have the wheel balanced too. Fitting motorbike tyres is almost the same as on a moped you only have to be more careful as you don't want to damage the rims. On my Enfield it wasn't a nice job because the tyres on it were as hard as rock and even without air it was still difficult to change the shape of the tyre.

Ton

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well done for getting stuck in, the more you get to know your bike the easier it is to deal with the unexpecred. Be careful when undoing the bottom drain plug as they have been known to round off easily if using the wrong tool. When you refill with oil make sure you use the correct amount and follow the procedure to the letter. It's quite easy to overfill if you're not carefull.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For the bike riders here is the complete guideline for everyone. That how they can drive the bike safely without any hurdle and facing any accidents and students can write my essay to finish their tasks. So follow this blog for more updates and have fun while driving your bikes and other auto vehicles

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Rider Magazine recommends that you consider letting the most experienced rider become the leader. The wire is at the top of the group, and the sweep line is at the back of the group. Source: write my essay cheap by UK Writing Experts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts