BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not as yet had a chance to meet up with anyone from the forum. I was thinking of having a run out on Saturday afternoon. I have an event at 12:00 mid day that will probably run to 1.pm if longer I can extricate myself at that point and hopefully go for a run on the bike enjoying the predicted hot and dry weather.

Being central, based in Lanarkshire there are a number of options open and I would be happy to head off in any direction. If you fancy a run out then let me know and will be happy to arange something agreeable.

I do not see the point of going another run with my friends running GSXR variants of 1000cc's and above......

·
Registered
998 Posts
I do not see the point of going another run with my friends running GSXR variants of 1000cc's and above......
I know how frustrated you must be waiting for them to catch up. Last one in Tomintoul is a sissy.

I drool at the thought - Perth, Balirgowrie, Breamar, Tomintoul, Grantown and back down the A9, in this weather, what joy.

[ from a BMW owner, can't swap 'till 29th, bike shop too busy, I must say, the Scarver, sat forlornly in the garage, looks a great funky bike, I hope the designer got the credit he deserved ]

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Football match ...even I could tell it was more like a football lesson, quite an occasion unless you were a Hibs fan.

How good is this weather, was out a great run tonight, The gem was the bit from Strathaven on the B743 to Muirkirk, and back the A70 then through Lanark. Have a look at that road to Muirkirk, it was excellent. Have not been down there for ages, not a fast road, but constant twists and turns. With the weather and the good road in good condition I was grinning from ear to ear.

Pity your working, I hope you get a chance to enjoy the weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts