BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted the Centech AP1 Fuse Panel and the associated AP-170R Relay on their 650GS?

Got the kit just short on ideas how to fit :think:

Was hoping for some guidance :dance:

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

G

·
Hi Foodle

I put my Centech unit in the space where the tools are usually kept (moved them to the rear of the seat) and picked up the main feed not from the battery, but from the nearby 'jump start' main live feed!

Works a treat, but don't drill and self tap into the plastic... it's the petrol tank! I secured mine by sticky back velcro!

Full photo's at http://www.adventure.gs/F650GS-Dakar.html

Hope this helps...

Micky
www.adventure.gs

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply ;)

Now i've just got to find the 'jump start' main live feed :roll:

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts
G

·
TheWilbur said:
Foodle said:
Thanks for the reply ;)

Now i've just got to find the 'jump start' main live feed :roll:
That'll be the one they added as one of the improvements on the Twin Spark model :doh: .

On your 02 machine, you'd need to run a wire to/from the battery positive terminal.
Correct The Wilbur... I missed that Foodle's bike was an '02 model.

Cheers

www.adventure.gs

G

·
TheWilbur said:
It is a good idea, putting the model & year of bike you own in your Profile. Saves having to mention it when asking questions.

If everyone did it, you would automatically look there when trying to give helpful advice.

Dreamland? :think:
I did apologise... sarcasm doesn't become you, or then maybe it does :big grin:

:not worthy:

www.adventure.gs

·
R.I.P.
6,931 Posts
Micky said:
TheWilbur said:
It is a good idea, putting the model & year of bike you own in your Profile. Saves having to mention it when asking questions.

If everyone did it, you would automatically look there when trying to give helpful advice.

Dreamland? :think:
I did apologise... sarcasm doesn't become you, or then maybe it does :big grin:

:not worthy:

www.adventure.gs
That was not sarcasm, but rather an attempt at improving the running of this excellent forum.

You seem to have developed a habit of misinterpreting most of what I say ... very confusing.

:riding:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts