BMW F650 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for a greasy burger at Box Hill Thusday night!! around 7 or 8pm. We aready have some takers from the Ace Cafe tread, however I thought I better post it in the meet up section in case anybody missed it.

Hope to see you there

Rob

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'll try and make it if I can, I'm nights this week so should be able to come along for an hour.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Folks
Just to pass on info re Rykas in case folks dont realise. They close at 6pm now for some goddam reason :wall:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plan B

Plan B "meet up around 7.30 ish, prat about for and hour or so" and then move on to plan C.

Plan C "Find local pub"

Or we could miss out plan B and move straight onto plan C and incorporate the "prating about for an hour or so"

Let me know what you think! I'm easy but I quite like plan C.

Rob

·
Registered
262 Posts
box hill

After a lot of heartsearching and wringing of hands plan D is to move boxhill (thursday night) to newlands corner (saturday morning).Myself and Rob will meet Aries and probably another dozen or so "Fs" .Awaiting instructions for plan E!!!! John

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok chaps how about this, cancel the Thursday night thing on account of the serious lack of burgers and for anybody in the SW London area meet up at my place 9.30 to 10.00am. Very easy to find as I?m directly opposite Hampton Court Station. -> HERE

And proceed in convoy down to Newlands Corner for some breakfast. -> HERE

Let me know what you all think.

Rob

·
Registered
517 Posts
:wall: Flipping night duty!! I'll have to wait for the next one. :wall:

·
Senior Member?
528 Posts
:wall: I maybe will or maybe won't have a motorbike. :wall:

:dance: Liked the idea of Thurrsday night. :dance:

Never mind - burgers aren't good there . . . The Dirty Duck is a nice ride away from Boxhill too . . . :riding:

:think: A long walk though :think:

·
Registered
262 Posts
some people would pay good money to sit on a cold damp bench in the dark surrounded by men dressed in leather on a thursday night. SEE YOU ABOUT 0930 SATURDAY ROB.

·
Senior Member?
528 Posts
I got my Dakar back now. Had a long ride back from Guildford. It's a shame the dealer was so fecking awful. But it's good to get my lovely bike back.

Came back passed Newlands Corner and Boxhill via lots of twisty roads. It was a bit like riding through lots of christmas cards. . . :riding:

I might join you tomorrow - just trying to shake what might be a cold or DKNY bird flu.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello Dave,I'm meeting Rob at Hampton Court at 0930 and then heading to Newlands at about 10ish so will see you there.

G

·
Excellent chaps, see you all there. Dave no wossing out on the weather front we?ve got knobbly tyres for a reason! By the way what?s happened to Aries, is he coming. And Ollie are you meeting up with us at Hampton Court or meeting us there.

See you in the morning, Rob (Monty)

G

·
Excellent chaps, see you all there. Dave no wossing out on the weather front we?ve got knobbly tyres for a reason! By the way what?s happened to Aries, is he coming. And Ollie are you meeting up with us at Hampton Court or meeting us there.

See you in the morning, Rob (Monty)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Brass monkeys

Hello chaps
Some of you may have knobbly tyres, but my front is up for replacement.
However rain or shine I`ll be up at Newlands Corner about 10.30. See you there :)

G

·
Nice one Aries see you there. Ollie, John is arriving about 9.30, let me know if you want us to hang on for you.

Cheers

Rob

1 - 20 of 34 Posts