BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals,

Well the news my friends is very very good.

After reading all of your generous replys and well wishes I took the advice of Jim and went walkabout last night and in the early hours of this morning.

Talking to people and asking around, one girl had noticed a guy acting strange and having a good look at my bike the evening before it was taken. She got a good description of the guy which allowed me to ask around. I traced his humble abode about half a mile from my place. Had a look around and there she was, still gleaming and not a scratch hidden away from public view.

I rang the Gardai who arrived swiftly, as it so happens it would seem that the same scum bag had also tried to hijack a car yesterday afternoon and is now in police custody. My bike was taken away for forensic examination to try and match the guys prints and all going well I shall have my baby back later on this evening.

As for Mr. Scumbag, well he's currently attending a special sitting at the local court.

Thank you all very, very much, and don't forget if you see a white F650 Registration 94 LH 4191 gives us an oul beep, cause under the helmet you can be sure I'm smiling.

Kind regards, (with a tear in my eye)

Keith.
(collo_man)

G

·
Keith - moments like this make you glad to be alive. I am so so pleased for you and Zigster is pleased for your bike being reunited with its owner.
It just shows - there are those that do (ie the girl who gave you a description) and those that don't (scumbag).

DO you know who the girl was to thank her?

Cheers, and happy congrats

ZiggyZ :-D

·
Registered
203 Posts
One up to the good guys.

If I were you Keith I would be hoping that all those hairy arsed bikers out there, looking for your bike, have read your last post.

Or wear extra protective clothing for at least a couple of weeks.

G

·
Brillient.
:dance:
Im glad that at least one scumbag is getting his just deserves for pinching bikes. Far too many get away with it.
I know more friend who have had bikes knicked than those that havent. Dublins great for that.

What was your security? I guess you should invest in a pitbull or armed guard... or at least a lock that would take all night to nore through.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :-D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts