BMW F650 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have a 2010 BMW F650GS, I went to do a general service and when the mechanic opened the head cover and found a real mayonnaise on the cover, I have a commute to work that arrives in a total of 4 miles round trip, I go from bike just not to leave the bike stopped for a long time but apparently it is better if I leave it stopped during the week and on weekends to ride longer, I would like to know if anyone would know identify the real cause of this problem? I will send you a photo of the head cover, thank you very much.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for helping, as I said before, I'm not riding the bike much for about three years now I changed jobs and I'm working about 4 miles counting round trip and because it takes a long time to complete the 3 or 4 thousand normal miles to change the oil I have been doing the oil changes every 6 months, the old oil is not coming out with signs of water and the radiator and reservoir water are also at the correct level, I and the mechanic are not we are finding the origin of this fact, I am almost resigning myself to believing that it is really condensation, as I don't notice anything different in the bike's performance, thank you very much for your attention.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts