BMW F650 Forums banner

Tyre Levers

Tags
levers tyre
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kuyajonathan 
#1 ·
I know some people take on the challenge of changing their own tyres. I sometimes do mine rather than handing it to the bike shop (just to keep my hand in...). If anyone is interested I was in Poundland this morning and they are selling tyre levers (I think they are 15" ones) for (perhaps obviously)£1 each.

ZD

#2 ·
I know some people take on the challenge of changing their own tyres. I sometimes do mine rather than handing it to the bike shop (just to keep my hand in...). If anyone is interested I was in Poundland this morning and they are selling tyre levers (I think they are 15" ones) for (perhaps obviously)£1 each.

ZD
Got myself some a while back, in my tool kit, not had chance to try them out yet, but seem to suitable, mask alloy rim to prevent damage though, same with any tyre lever !

Secondly had to laugh, a couple of years ago whilst in 'Poundland' with a girlfriend (now ex:big grin: girlfriend) she collared an assistant holding up an item, asking 'how much is this please, love?, there's no price on it ' :dunno:

The asstant said, ' its a Pound, everything in here is a Pound, why its called Poundland' . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .
To be fair my ex girlfriend may have been 'blonde', but had never been in Poundland or similar before . . . . . . . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.