BMW F650 Forums banner

BMW F650 GS 2000 model Waterlooville near Portsmouth oiro £1100

For Sale: 
2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  derildo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi

This is a LOW model with 30,600 Miles, No service history. I am the 5th owner. Bought as a doer upper, bit scruffy, been down on left side hence scratches on panels (not me guv). Sold to me by dealer as NOT cat C or D.
Crash bars fitted after prang.
MOT to 21/6/2021. 1 ignition key with bike.

I have replaced / fitted the following:

MOTOBATT battery - fitted.
15 tooth rear sprocket with tab washer - fitted.
LH switchgear as the flasher button was broken - replaced.
Red seat lock release handle - fitted.
Givi Monorack kit with Monokey Plate - fitted.
Secondhand Givi Topbox - fitted.
Boosterplug - fitted.

I also have following spares that will be included with the bike:

Handlebar grips.
Front indicators - BMW Lookalikes. (little LED ones currently fitted.)
Clutch Lever
Clutch Cover - brand new albeit in black from Moto-Bins.
Oil Service Kit, Air Filter, Spark Plug & 3 litres 15-50 engine oil. All from Motorworks.

The bike surges slightly on a steady throttle at say 60 but pulls like train when you open the throttle. The boosterplug and 15 tooth front sprocket make the bike less of a faff in town.

Reason for sale is that it is too low, I have a 30" inseam and have bent knees with both feet flat on the deck. I bought it in August and have only covered a couple of hundred miles what
with my sciatica!
Please msg me on 07505962914 if you want to view, make an offer or ask a question as I am bound to have forgotten something important.
Cheers Derek

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Motorcycle Fuel tank
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle

See less See more
#7 ·
Too all interested parties:

The motorcycle has been sold.
As per the instructions in the Sticky I have sent an email to the address given however I get this message from google:

[h=2]Delivery incomplete[/h]There was a temporary problem delivering your message to cancel-ads@f650.co.uk. Gmail will retry for 19 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.