BMW F650 GS 2006 Single seats swap rebuild need higher seat

Thread: BMW F650 GS 2006 Single seats swap rebuild need higher seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default BMW F650 GS 2006 Single seats swap rebuild need higher seat

Hi new to this.

Ive just bought a bmw f650 gs 2006 first bike for some time. Great bike love riding again but after some time riding starting to feel uncomfortable and ache. Put this down to seat height. Checked part number on my seat that was on the bike its 52537651959.
    its classed as the low seat. The seat is in excellent condition. So decided to see if i could get a higher seat second hand found a seat from a Sertao/dakar black red part number 52537723457 suppose to be higher. Ive fitted it on the bike have to admit gave a little more height but still not enough. Asking if anyone on here could suggest what my options are next? seat rebuild? any suggestions where or who i could go to with this getting one of these seats i have stuffed and recovered to give more height? or anyone on here have a high seat that would like to swap part ex etc.
    Look forward to any help.

Darren

Bike
    02 dakar
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like the ergonomics of mine , changed the bars to renthals which suit me and make it all day comfortable . Foot peg mods is another option to change the way you are sat. Recent post on here of recovering a seat if that's where your at.

3. Likes DarrenDnK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had this problem on my Cb500 - bought an inflatable cushion from Amazon - its bloody brilliant.
    Built really well and has an air bulb pump on one side with a valve to fill/deflate.
    Bit pricey at £40 but It made my riding on a low and hard Honda seat a pleasure again =p

5. Likes DarrenDnK liked this post