GS purchased!

Thread: GS purchased!

Post Thanks / Like

Default GS purchased!

Pleased to report the lad bought the 2002, in bright yellow, with top box& engine bars.
    All seems good except for the fluctuating tachometer and an intermittent ignition switch.
    Thanks to all for advice offered pre-purchase.
    Tim

Bike
    F650(1997) & F650GS(2000)
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Check the wires from ignition switch L/h side around the headstock area mine fractured the live wire. Had to do a quick fix as we were going out it has lasted over 3 years.

Bike
    F650CS/2002
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice one Tim, I'll keep an eye out for him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F650.co.uk
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,Check the wires from the ignition switch L / h side around the headstock area mine. Direct wire fracture occurred. It's been more than 3 years since we went out. " I want to let you know that I know a lot about Text Chemistry. If you are interested, you can visit my site." Text Chemistry Program

Post Thanks / Like

Here we want to give you such great information about the GS Purchased for the boating available. In yellow Brite top box and engine bar, rapidessay.com gives me such a big information about the boats kindly share your opinion about it.

Post Thanks / Like

People share the reviews after buying some products online for the awareness of people. Usually, you can get school bus gold coast that is allowing the new options for presenting the valid ones.