BMW F650 Forums banner

Pictures of your G650 /Sertao

26K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  Ron66630 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I thought it would be nice to have thread where we could post pictures of our bikes, somewhere where you can show off what you've done to it, where you've been etc. Somewhere to share idea's...

So here's mine: 2011 GS. 18,000 on the clock. Picture taken near Snowdon last weekend.

Ben.

See less See more
#45 ·
Just joined the forum and here is my new purchase - a 2011 G650GS with 7K miles.

I have just added the red/black seat and tall screen (a couple of bargains from fleabay). The taller screen is a bit thin so may look for a better quality alternative. It reduces buffeting but I still get wind noise around the head. Toying with buying a Touratech screen adjuster.

Next steps:

• add an OE bashplate and engine bars - probably the SW Motech variety. The OE ones seem to protect just the lower part of the engine.
  • also want some stronger and larger handguards, probably Barbuster VCMs
  • deffo need the front mudguard extension, and possibly a hugger.
  • will be doing 30-40% trail riding so maybe bar risers , and some wider footpegs.
  • I already have a full set of Givi Trekker luggage so just need the frames. For most trips however, I will be using a 50ltr Ortleib roll bag.
  • and obviously some 50:50 tyres, when I can finally decide which ones to go for!

Hi all,

I thought it would be nice to have thread where we could post pictures of our bikes, somewhere where you can show off what you've done to it, where you've been etc. Somewhere to share idea's...

So here's mine: 2011 GS. 18,000 on the clock. Picture taken near Snowdon last weekend.

Ben.
I,m new to the forum , here is my G ready to go, Just got to fit the wife on