BMW F650 Forums banner

gs911 diagnostics

9K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  theelix1 
#1 ·
since aquiring my diagnostic set i have learnt a lot and saved myself and a few other folk a fair bit of cash. Especially those running abs systems. I am based in south yorkshire and if you need a hand resetting systems or software updates message me

#4 ·
Just to let you all know, I did an extended stress test of the GS911 WiFi, with it you can record to internal memory card and it allows recycling ignition, it just sits there waiting for you to start the beast again. It is very handly looking for intermitent faults. I had to do a 6 hour 475 km dash to home so set it up on my Dakar to log everything and then told it to log a debug file as well which is 8 times larger. It passed with flying colors, all data is there and no errors. The storage available would allow a year or so of logging

Hexcode now have extension cables available which make it handy to put the GS911 in the tankbag or under the seat if security is important

#6 ·
Hi
I have just bought a F650GS twin spark with ABS.
I already have a R1200GS and have a GS-911.
Could I ask for any info you have gleaned from using the 911 on the 650?
The Hex site is pretty brief and I am really interested on the software updates and anything on the ABS.
Do you have ABS and have you ever changed the brake fluid?
I hope you don't mind me asking and thanks in advance
Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.