Whats it worth

Thread: Whats it worth

Bike
    2006 GS Twinspark
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Whats it worth

Good Evening all
    my first time on here for quite a while! due to ongoing ill health, I need to sell my my 2006 f650 gs Twinspark it's done 20,500 miles and is in good nick but it will need a sprocket and chain change soon, unfortunately because of my health I can't get the bike to the mot station so that's run out. The bike has abs heated grips but no panniers. I think i'm the second or third owner, and it's taxed till February
    I realize a bike is only worth what someone will pay for it, but what do you think would be a realistic asking price. Any thoughts would be appreciated
    Regards lpp2
    Last edited by lpp2; 29-12-2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: missed some info off originally

Bike
    2007 G650x Country
    Post Thanks / Like

Without and MOT and needing a new chain and sprockets, at this time of year, you're probably looking at around £1,750

If it was a single spark then maybe £1,300

That's my estimation anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Man, I wish you to stay healthy. Which troubles do you have? If it is something with the nervous system I can recommend you really nice natural solution. I am talking about the cbd oil. Just try to buy CBD oil UK from Blessed CBD and you will feel better in a few days. I tried it by myself.