Post some pics of your f650. - Page 2

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post some pics of your f650.

Bike
    2011 F800GS
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joderest View Post
    Hi all.
    See pictures of my custard yellow bike above, I am led to think its a Funduro, but except for bars and instruments, its exactly the same as a guy selling a Strada (red 7,000 mile one on ebay) How do i really know my machine is in fact a Funduro?
    Did think of selling the old girl, as prices seem to be good at the moment, but now thinking of keeping and respraying silver (i like silver bikes). But then again, i fancy a 650 GS, but would i be any better off with an early GS over what i have (funduro or strada!!!!!!)
    Any comments
    Hi Joderest.

The difference between the Funduro and the Strada ( ST) is the front wheel size and also the front fairings and mudguard are different.
    18" Strada 19" Funduro.

Looking at the your pics you have a Funduro

http://faq.f650.com/FAQs/F650History...tm#Descriptive
    Last edited by Gary117; 23-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    2011 F800 GS

2011 XT660Z TENERE

2009 XT660 R (SOLD)

2006 F650GS SINGLE (SOLD)

2003 DRZ 400S

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 900 i
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jodrest, I asked the same question when I first posted on here, mine (pics above) was advertised as a F 650 Strada, I was told by the wise men on here that if it had a 19 inch front wheel it was a Funduro, so mine is a funduro, whats the size of your front wheel/tyre? I have never ridden the earlier GS, so cant comment, however, in the condition your's is I would be reluctant to sell, you will probably get slightly better MPG from an injection GS, but will loose the twin spark reliability, now a later GS with twin spark engine may be tempting, it all depends if you NEED to change it, before you decide ,try and get a ride on an older GS and go with your gut feeling, though I doubt you will find one in the same condition as yours, and by the way I think the colour is fine, every tom dick and harry has a silver one!! regards Jim
    Too much to drink is when you have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet!!

3. Likespererin65 liked this post
    Bike
    F650GS, 2001, light blue, Normal height
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all.
    Well, I suppose if Tom, Dick and Harry already have silver ones, i will leave it as it is. If you go on ebay, and look at the 7,000 red Strada for sale, it has a Funduro mudguard, and black trims under tank, just like a Funduro, also same sump guard., however, bars and instruments are Strada, very odd. Yep, my old bike has 19" front wheel.
    Fun in the sun is quite right, colour is ok (until i think about changing it again).

5. Remove Advertisements
    F650.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bike
    1999 BMW R1100R
    Post Thanks / Like

The bars on your photo are from the Funduro too. For me the bike is a Funduro. Look at the photo's fom my Strada to compare.
    Wasn't Born To Follow

Bike
    Yellow '03 R1150GS,Black '05 F650GS, Orange' 02 F650CS
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    The bars on your photo are from the Funduro too. For me the bike is a Funduro. Look at the photo's fom my Strada to compare.
    Looking at the pics on eBay they are st bars but there's much that funduro on it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Bike
    F650GS 2001
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Here are some photos of Brunhilda. I bought the bike last year after a break of 30 years from two wheels. It is factory lowered which appealed to me as I am rather short in the leg. It had done about 45,000 miles and I have added another 700 or so since the. It's great to be back on two wheels though my next bike will be a little less 'agricultural', assuming I can convince the other half!

B-1.jpgB-2.jpgBob-and-Brunhilda.jpg

I gave the bike a bit of a wash today; she really needs a weeks 'holiday' with Joderest to get really cleaned up.

Bob
    Last edited by bob01273; 24-03-2012 at 09:48 PM.

9. Thankskltodo thanked for this post
    Likes2015Steve, Jeff H, Terraeartha, pererin65 liked this post
    Bike
    1999 BMW R1100R
    Post Thanks / Like

Which photo's do you mean Ian
    Wasn't Born To Follow

Bike
    Yellow '03 R1150GS,Black '05 F650GS, Orange' 02 F650CS
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Which photo's do you mean Ian
    There's another thread with an eBay link and there's photos on there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Bike
    1999 BMW R1100R
    Post Thanks / Like

I was looking in this thread on the 5th message from joderest
    Wasn't Born To Follow

Bike
    F650GS, 2001, light blue, Normal height
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you think a bmw f650 is rated as "farm machinery !!!!". Granted a multi will be smoother and quieter, but will it have the "smile on face" factor that only a large single can bring.