BMW F650 Forums banner

F650 funduro parts

For Sale: 
Tags
funduro parts
7K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  cc1085 
#1 · (Edited)
Parts left now are:-

Having a garage clearout, all parts open to offers or will go on ebay, I have pics of all if anyone is interested :-

red plastic tank cover, 1 scratch
red fairing upper, 1 scratch
swingarm
rear exhaust guard (good)
2 X R/H sidepanels slight scratches (red)
rear rack
front mudguard (red, good)
R/H black plastic fairing lower (good)
standard low screen

Based near Newport, S. Wales
Pay postage or can pick up.

Thanks

Nigel
Tel: 07876477728
nigelsmith68@hotmail.com

See less See more
#3 ·
would love some pics of the various body parts you are selling, are they all red? what do you mean when you say 'one scratch' is it a big bugger?
if you have some pics then send them to jrg205@ex.ac.uk
Im looking to replace a few of mine which are heavilly scratched seeing as the two people who owned it before me took it down the road!!

#4 ·
would love some pics of the various body parts you are selling, are they all red? what do you mean when you say 'one scratch' is it a big bugger?
if you have some pics then send them to jrg205@ex.ac.uk
Im looking to replace a few of mine which are heavilly scratched seeing as the two people who owned it before me took it down the road!!
Hi, yes they are all red panels.
Fairing and tank cover both have 1 very light scratch on indicator part and
R/H side.
1 side panel is better than the other, 1 has small scratch while other has a few more and could do with rubbing down and spraying.
Front mudguard is very good condition.

cheers

Nigel
PS: sending this from son's pc as mine has gone t#ts up and the pics are on there. Will send as soon as it is back.

Ta

#14 ·
Do you happen to still have the chain guard?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.