BMW F650 Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. F650 Single Discussion
    Hi all you expert guys I took the bike off the Optimate this morning to go for a ride as the rain has actually stopped and the sun is shining. This is the first time for about a month. The engine turned over about three times, coughed and spat, (the bike not me!) before calling it a day. I...
  2. F650 Single Discussion
    Hi, Another question from the newbie! My 2001 F650GS refused to start today after standing for a couple of weeks unused. It sounded like the battery was low. The lights came on OK but it just didn't have enough juice to turn over the engine enough to get it going. I do not have a battery...
  3. F650 Single Discussion
    Guys, I am perplexed...Where the F*** can I find a connector that looks like this: I have searched all the known to me places. Dont want to start calling supppliers up. even check the BMW fiche to no avail
  4. F650 Single Discussion
    Hey all, the plastic connector on the right side of my bike has a nasty hole in it. I am tempted to believe it is vandalism. I cannot find the part number to replace it though. It seems that you can only get replacement hoses, and hose holder rings. Not the plastic peice that connects to it...
1-4 of 4 Results